Articles on this Page
- 10/26/12--10:07: _Stop wasting money ...
- 10/30/12--13:37: _Nekked potty training
- 11/01/12--14:34: _Raw vegan balancing...
- 11/03/12--11:32: _What’s “raw” where ...
- 11/06/12--00:37: _Earth Ranger kids a...
- 11/06/12--13:24: _New Windsor cancer ...
- 11/08/12--18:55: _The trouble with pH...
- 11/10/12--09:34: _Is there asbestos i...
- 11/12/12--08:56: _10 benefits of the ...
- 11/20/12--11:09: _“Green” Black Frida...
- 12/16/12--17:08: _Raw Reticular Giveaway
- 01/04/13--21:12: _Chia Bread Recipes
- 01/05/13--21:03: _Chia milk kefir wit...
- 01/24/13--10:39: _Do pinhole glasses ...
- 01/25/13--13:57: _RawFoodHealthWatch....
- 02/01/13--20:23: _Roughly 158 million...
- 02/02/13--13:05: _Are we going to rel...
- 02/03/13--15:56: _Fruit juice and veg...
- 02/04/13--14:23: _Science gains criti...
- 02/05/13--17:29: _7 benefits of a raw...
- 10/26/12--10:07: Stop wasting money on Vitamin C supplements
- 10/30/12--13:37: Nekked potty training
- 11/01/12--14:34: Raw vegan balancing act
- 11/03/12--11:32: What’s “raw” where I live?
- 11/06/12--00:37: Earth Ranger kids are ‘Bringing Back the Wild’ in Canada
- 11/08/12--18:55: The trouble with pH levels
- 11/10/12--09:34: Is there asbestos in your organic produce’s growing medium?
- 11/12/12--08:56: 10 benefits of the raw food diet
- 11/20/12--11:09: “Green” Black Friday deals
- 12/16/12--17:08: Raw Reticular Giveaway
- 01/04/13--21:12: Chia Bread Recipes
- 01/05/13--21:03: Chia milk kefir with honey
- 01/24/13--10:39: Do pinhole glasses really work?
- 01/25/13--13:57: RawFoodHealthWatch.com for sale – Get it for $25!!
- 02/03/13--15:56: Fruit juice and vegetable juice recipes
- 02/05/13--17:29: 7 benefits of a raw food cleanse
There are two videos embedded below, hosted by the infamous (or famous), certainly high energized, Kevin Gianni (also hosting this year’s Cancer Summit starting this Halloween)… that… while are not specifically on the topic of Vitamin C and say the EXACT opposite thing about Vitamin C deficiencies, albeit in a “matter-of-fact, I KNOW the truth” [...]
Diapers are expensive (primarily because they are “consumables” that need to be replaced after every single use), they don’t break down well (at the “dump”), and it’s questionable whether they are even appropriate or necessary. My son is 3 and still wearing diapers throughout the day on occasion and all the time at night. I [...]
There’s no doubt to me that the raw vegan diet is effective at bringing people “back to health”. It’s really about the foods that are “taken away” during the “healing” though as some long term raw dieters may or may not admit to. Sure, you feel like a million bucks because you no longer have [...]
I’ve been “learning raw” for a LONG time now. I bought more “raw education products” (in terms of courses, ebooks, books, etc.) then any other topic I have ever studied. I get daily email alerts any time the word “raw food” is used on the Web. There is something in the raw universe that covers [...]
Earth Ranger kids are 'Bringing Back the Wild' in Canada. Good for them. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
This story is very fitting in light of the coming (starts tomorrow) free Cancer Summit 2012 discussing protocols for natural cancer treatment without excessive use of drugs, surgery, radiation and chemo. Dr. Hamm remembers where it all began, with an 85 year old lady with aggressive leukemia and a very high white blood count of [...]
Chemical substances can be put into 3 categories, with acidic and basic being two extremes, just like hot and cold are used to refer to temperature. When a substance is neither acidic nor basic, we say it is neutral. pH is the measurement of how acidic or basic a substance is. For example, the pH [...]
I take advantage of an “organic delivery program” in my city, and I primarily get “living” greens and sprouts, which are things like kale, pea tenders, sunflower sprouts, spinach, etc. with the root ball still in tact, hence the descriptor “living”. The grower is Slegers, you can see the conversation that I had with Jo [...]
1. Reduced risk of cancer. A review of medical literature from 1994 to 2003 concluded that the increased consumption of raw vegetables reduced the risk of cancer by a greater degree than the consumption of cooked vegetables. (http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/13/9/1422.full) 2. Decreased bad cholesterol levels. A 2005 study found that consuming a lot of raw fruits and [...]
Black Friday is only a few days away, and while so many popular retailers are planning to offer tons of discounts on everything ranging from electronics to toys, clothes, and jewelry, are there any noteworthy sales for the environmentally friendly bargain hunters? Thanks to Mother Earth News, over 100 “green” deals are available as part [...]
For the winner of this contest, I will purchase for you one of Tony Robbins Health, Energy & Fitness Coaching Programs. The winner will choose between: Living Health – 10 Steps to Creating the Health, Vitality and Energy You Deserve The Body You Deserve – Weight Loss Strategies for a Vital Life The Path to [...]
We created a page with a couple of chia recipes awhile back, and although we still love and use those recipes, we wanted to add additional concoctions, plus devote a page specifically to chia bread. Here is a recap of some of the benefits of consuming chia… Chia is said to: have triple the antioxidant [...]
I’m still a fan of water kefir, but after introducing clean meats and some dairy back into my diet, I started to appreciate milk kefir more. If you don’t know about kefir, in short, it introduces “good bacteria” into your gut stream which is important for a strong immune system among other things. Maybe you [...]
There’s power in simplicity. Pin hole glasses are simple. You put them on and they make you look a little funny, or in my case ‘fly’, or is it ‘like a fly’… anyway… I don’t wear prescription glasses so I can’t know what they do to improve vision first hand! They did make the font [...]
In the running… None so far! Be the first! Scroll down to learn how you can own the Raw Food network for just $25! Tweet Hey everyone, I am doing a little something unique, I’m not sure how it’s going to pan out. I’ve dabbled with this idea for some time, and [...]
Marketing and promotion of the delicious, green avocado fruit, is costing the avocado industry around $37 million a year. That’s right, marketing created the guacamole and avocado connection around the time of the big game. The first challenge the marketing groups faced was getting grocery stores to stock large amounts of avocados during Super Bowl [...]
While fascinating and potentially life saving, especially for those who intend to hand over their health to the system, because they are focused in other areas, the idea presented by some, that change in food habits is the key to keeping breast cancer in check, is even more fascinating to me. Let’s keep the algo [...]
I have been juicing daily lately as just one part of my core health committments. Recently though I have been working with singular foods for my juice, as part of a mono-eating experiment. While you can really get creative with juicing like with this green chocolate milk recipe found here, I will list off foods [...]
[Raw Food Health Watch] Superbugs like E. coli, in the past have been called “antibiotic-resistant,” but that may no longer be an appropriate adjective. Reported on January 4th, 2013 in Nature Biotechnology, science has determined how to make these bugs weaker by interfering with their metabolism (specifically what is called “reactive oxygen species” or ROS [...]
When the body is given the tools that it needs, and less of what it doesn’t need, it will perform “maintenance”. This maintenance, it’s normal daily function, is in the form of a cleanse or detox. The body wants to rid itself of foreign matter but the “machine” can get overwhelmed. Changing the diet and [...]