Articles on this Page
- 03/12/13--13:00: _Ontario measles cas...
- 03/14/13--22:15: _New Booster Juice m...
- 03/16/13--21:48: _Ice cream is health...
- 03/23/13--13:55: _Try a wild green ju...
- 04/08/13--15:21: _What is vase breath...
- 04/13/13--20:16: _Raw food diet to qu...
- 04/25/13--12:45: _Guest post: Bo Gaia...
- 07/09/13--18:07: _Looking for high pr...
- 08/05/13--12:30: _What’s Your Main Fo...
- 11/20/13--07:41: _A Snapshot of the G...
- 03/14/13--22:15: New Booster Juice menu items – green smoothie
- 03/23/13--13:55: Try a wild green juice or smoothie
- 04/08/13--15:21: What is vase breathing?
- 04/13/13--20:16: Raw food diet to quit smoking – tips from those who quit
- 04/25/13--12:45: Guest post: Bo Gaiason – Going raw
- 07/09/13--18:07: Looking for high protein pasta alternatives?
- 08/05/13--12:30: What’s Your Main Focus?
- 11/20/13--07:41: A Snapshot of the GMO Argument
The mom of my two youngest brought it to my attention today that there is a measels case in Ontario, which I confirmed on Niagara News which can be found at the previous link. The message in the article is that the measles case is linked from a recent visit to Mexico, and that people [...]
I love Booster Juice. What can I say? What appeals to me the most is the convenience of it all, plus it’s a Canadian company (with stores also in the U.S. and abroad) which is cool. Don’t get me wrong. I know it’s not the healthiest menu on the planet. I’m not suggesting that at [...]
Today I want to talk about food that is, or can be, healthy, that people (including myself) often lump into one category or another (healthy or unhealthy), when really, depending how it is made, can appear in either. Or, of course, for those that have a distorted view of what is healthy and what isn’t, [...]
Enjoy your Earth Hour tonight folks! I would like to challenge everyone to try a “wild” green juice or smoothie this season (or tonight)! Wild greens are simply more nutritious than “domesticated” greens, for the main reason that… they grow in the wild! Wild foods defy the odds and will even tap a root through [...]
I am sure that I heard the term “vase breathing” before so I can’t say for sure that it is a new introduction. I can say though that I was re-introduced to it today after reading this article here: Mind Over Matter? Core Body Temperature Controlled by the Brain. The article appealed to me for [...]
Smoking stinks, it is unattractive (arguably), addictive, toxic, and it can kill you eventually. So, why do people do it? I can’t answer that, as I’ve never smoked. Why do people keep doing it? I sure understand addiction in terms of food, sex, gambling, sugar, and caffeine. Most likely, a person continues to do something [...]
Bo Gaiason Proprietor, Raw On The Run: Your Raw Food Delivery Service http://gaiasonrawfood.com/ The story of how I came to raw food is different from that of many people in that I had no chronic condition or other health ailments to address. A vegetarian since 1980 with a regular routine of yoga and meditation, I [...]
I stopped consuming white pasta a long time ago before I even realized it was smart to avoid gluten. I mostly stopped eating pasta altogether but when I did eat it I would eat brown rice pasta. Lots of people say they don’t like it because it sticks together, but I found that to only [...]
I think that with anything in life, to make any significant changes, one must apply focus. Don’t they say, ‘wherever focus goes, energy flows’? I remember back in college I was only able to focus on 4 out of 5 of my classes at one time to reach my goal (to learn as much as […]
GMOs or genetically modified organisms have been part of our food supply since 1996. The debate regarding the potential harms (and benefits) of GMOs has gained more attention recently, as several US states have approved or proposed laws regulating the labeling of food for GMOs. While Maine and Connecticut approved such laws this summer, New […]